Your redefined community
This is your little corner of the Internet, where you learn, share, grow, connect and prosper with other cultural disruptors redefining the narrative.
New to the site? Start here
Your membership includes:
- Access to businesses across communities
- Network, community, business, family and personal building
- Info sessions on global issues
- Nutrition recommendations to support your target goals
- Access to residential resources and information
- Knowledge exchange
- An in-depth, personalized consultation to set goals and establish a plan
- Check-ins with me every 2 weeks
- 5 workout regimens a week catered to your goals and progress
- Join committees, councils
Global Society Member
Become a member
We’ve had an incredible response so far, and are doing everything we can to respond to everyone who wants to become a member with The Reset Community.
Are you a business?
We are uniting our resources around the pandemic. We are combining our resources to make it easy for people to support their communities.
We are a local grass roots initiative seeking to combat social injustices in structural racism to provide resident support and expertise within the local & international diaspora community, to potential families, entrepreneurs, and organizations during and post pandemic.
THE RESULTS ARE IN
DOWNLOAD THE RESULTS
Hear more from our community.
It was the early 2000s and for the first time Melanated women were being recognized on a larger scale internationally in film, fashion, music and art. Corporations were rolling the beginning of their diversity platforms and Canada’s Suzanne Boyd was right their at the forefront of it all. A style fashionista then and to this…
The Coloured Corps (also known as Runchey’s Company of Coloured Men, or Black Corps) was a militia company of Black men raised during the War of 1812. Created in Upper Canada, where enslavement had been limited in 1793, the corps was composed of free and enslaved Black men. Many were veterans of the American Revolution,…